3rd Rock From The Sun - Complete Series Boxset?

Indiana Jones

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
I noticed on Play.com that Season 5 and 6 are due for release on the 25th January but I also noticed a Complete Series Boxset for £89.99 and I was just wondering whether anyone knew if this contained Season 1-6 or just 1-4 as I dont understand why a Boxset of all 6 would be available when Seasons 5 and 6 are not available yet seperately.

i thought 5 & 6 were previously available? my advice is to email Play

west said:
i thought 5 & 6 were previously available? my advice is to email Play
Its not just Play that has different dates, according to dvd.co.uk Season 6 was released in 2002 and Season 5 is being released on the 24th, Amazon have Season 5 and 6 down for a 24th January release and sendit.com have Season 5 and 6 down for the 24th January.

I guess because they are Region 0 they could have been released in other countries first and some sites in the UK stocked them but others didnt and are waiting for a UK release, of course I could be wrong.

HI,

Alas you are wrong, I'n afraid, on this one, Indy! :lesson: ;)

For reasons unknown to me, Network DVD released Seasons 5 and 6 first (albeit in different packaging), in the UK, and then went back to the beginning of the "Third Rock..." series, and released Seasons 1-4.

To keep the packaging identical, they've re-released/are re-releasing Seasons 5 and 6 again, but with packaging identical to Seasons 1-4.

The Complete Series Boxed Set, contains all 6 seasons, in the new, better packaging, but at a cheaper price than buying each season separately.

Hope that helps. :)

Pooch

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom