3mt component cable, help??

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by barrykil, Jan 21, 2002.

1. barrykil

barrykil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    I have a problem,my tv is 2mts away from my dvd have been told component cable is the best type of connections to link these two pieces of kit can anybody solve my problem on where i could get a good quality 3mt component cable, many thanks

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    IXOS do a component video cable in 3m and 5m lengths. I got mine from Sevenoaks Hi-Fi. Couldn't find it anywhere else but I expect any Ixos dealer can get it for you.
    And yes, component video is the bees knees! I use a Toshiba SD210 DVD player linked to a Toshiba 40WH08 Rear projection TV and the picture is stunning. Just wish I could get as good a picture from Sky.

3. digital

digital

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try www.lektropacks.co.uk. They have 3m & 5m component cables ranging from £16 to £? depending on how much cash you've got. I've always received the cables the next day after ordering (phone).

4. digital

digital

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try www.lektropacks.co.uk. They have 3m & 5m component cables ranging from £16 to £? depending on how much cash you've got. I've always received the cables the next day after ordering (phone).