For Sale 3GB Asus HD 7970 Matrix Platinum

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by OdieS, Feb 26, 2014.

1. OdieS

OdieS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +72
    As per the thread title, I have a 3GB Asus HD 7970 Matrix Platinum graphics card for sale.

This card is a beast with a 3 slot cooler and is factory overclocked to speeds faster than even the GHz Edition HD 7970s.

The card is supplied boxed with all the original accessories: Diablo 3 mousemat, PCI-e power to 2x PCI-e power splitter, Crossfire bridge, DVI to HDMI adaptor, DVI to VGA adaptor, VGA hotwire cable (for use with specific Asus ROG motherboards), LN2 MOS heatsink and a ROG case badge.

Unboxing photos from Asus: Unboxing The MATRIX HD 7970 | Republic of Gamers

Spec: Graphics Cards - MATRIX-HD7970-P-3GD5

The card was purchased from Scan in October 2013 but has never been installed. The reason for sale is that I 'replaced' it with a 7990 in my build at the time and never got around to sending the 7970 back within the DSR period. I can supply the original purchase receipt, the card is meant to come with a 3 year warranty so the remainder of this should be available from the date of purchase.

Asking price is £205 including postage, which will be via ParcelForce. Alternatively, collection from either Stratford (E15) or near Liverpool Street station/Broadgate is available, with the postage cost being taken off for collection.

Photos:

20131129_224655 (Medium).jpg 20131129_224704 (Medium).jpg 20140226_003255 (Medium).jpg 20140226_003423 (Medium).jpg 20140226_003504 (Medium).jpg 20140226_003552 (Medium).jpg

Price and currency: 205.00
    Delivery: Delivery cost is Included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer or PayPal Gift

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. mkppo

mkppo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I can offer £180 through PPG and collected from Stratford at whatever time is convenient for you.

3. OdieS

OdieS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +72
    Offer accepted, I'll PM you a bit later this morning to discuss times.

4. mkppo

mkppo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Great. I'll be out till 9pm so I'll send the payment at around 10pm tonight. Thanks

5. DJ_Bucho

DJ_Bucho

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Gutted I missed this :-( You got a cracking card there mkppo, I've got one myself and really can't fault it at all. I'm looking for a 2nd one to run in Crossfire. Awesome card :)

6. mkppo

mkppo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Yeah I know, great card indeed. I actually needed a mouse mat as well so this is going to serve both purposes. Good luck with that second 7970PE.

7. OdieS

OdieS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +72
    Didn't realise this would be so popular! ;)

mkppo has paid and is collecting tonight, so sorry to those that called second-dibs.