3DS games swap thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by gwyper, Jan 11, 2012.

1. gwyper

gwyper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +422
    I was wondering if it was worthwhile creating a potential swap thread for 3DS games. Although everything goes through the classifieds section, would this thread be able to stand to gauge interest? There 3DS owners community on here is small enough to make sure it wouldn't get out of hand. It'll just save everyone a few pennies from trading their games in. If a swap if agreeable then a classifieds thread could be set up? I don't really use the classifieds and since there isn't a DS section it gets a bit messy.

Any input from a mod would be good :)

2. MrSwamp13

MrSwamp13

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    Was thinking about creating a similar thread myself as I think it would be a good idea. Even thinking people could just swap
    on a temporary basis.

3. gwyper

gwyper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +422
    As long as it's fine for the moderators, it should be beneficial. I guess so long as everyone is fair and only post if they want a swap rather than using place-holder posts to ensure they get swaps before other people.

Probably more of a "do you have such and such available" rather than "I have all these games, please swap me" as that'll slow swaps for other people.

4. RottenFox

RottenFox
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,289
    I was going to post in here yesterday, but completely forgot.

As to a group like this, sounds fine, had been tried before on other consoles with varying success, but in all honesty, as before, you will probably be told to use the Social Groups function: AVForums.com - Social Groups along with the usual caveat that AVForums cannot be held, nor will be responsible for anything that goes wrong, etc, etc, and moderators will have no power over making people swap, or pony up games that go missing, ad infinitum..