3d3 Glasses by TPS

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
I have had another pair of 3d3 3d glasses from the excellent guys at TPS, the model number is the A1114 and this time they are superb, I've used them on about 5 films now and they are really comfortable and fit over my prescription specs, they sync straight way with my Benq 1080 and the 3d image is superb, i had a cheaper pair by another manufacturer but they don't compare to the 3d3,
I watched Oz last night and i think thats the best 3d I've seen at home so far on the projector..
These are what they look like if anyone was interested, great price too.. I highly recommend TPS as a seller, excellent service from them

sapperjohn

Hi
Just about finished my dedicated room so need to purchase some glasses for my 1080. I was convinced I would need to go for BenQ ones as all the other brands seem to have some issue or other with DLP Link but at half the price the 3D3 is a much more attractive option if they work well.

What made you give the 3D3 another go after your previous experience ?

Thanks

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
The previous pair had a fault, they would not stay synched , and i bought a pair by another manufacturer, but they were no where near as comfortable as the 3d3, the 3d3's were much better fit over my specs, but now ive found out that TPS even offer prescription 3d 3d3 specs!! So the next ones i buy will be with my prescription in so no more double layer!

jacobe

As described in this post I have issues with my 3D glasses losing sync, so I'm in the market for a replacement. The reviews on the 3d3's are great, but here's the thing: the "Classic" model looks EXACTLY like the ones we are having issues with; the Gonbes G05, which are like 10 quid on eBay. I mean, at least design-wise they are 100% identical! Of course, could be they are different "under the hood". Can anyone confirm whether they are in fact the excat same glasses or not??

jacobe

Hmm ... fishy. Sent TPS two emails asking them whether the "Classic" glasses are in fact the same as the glasses made by Gonbes named "G05". Haven't heard a peep.

So much for their impeccable customer service. In all fairness I sent Ultimate3DHeaven (who sells the "Ultra-Clear") the exact same question, haven't heard a peep from them, either!

If someone who actually owns a pair of either the A1114 Classic or the Ultra-Clear's would be interested in doing a comparison of the electronics, I have a faulty pair of the G05's I'd be happy to donate for free, if you pay for the shipping.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom