3D versions of same movie on Dune HD1

Discussion in 'Video Streaming Boxes & Services' started by Mighty Chipster, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Mighty Chipster

Mighty Chipster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Hi,

I've got 3 x folders setup on my dune hd1 player (kids, adults and 3D movies) and in yaDIS I've set up the 3 different selections named exactly as the folder names.

In the kids and 3D folders I've got a small number that are the same movie but obviously one version being 2D and the other 3D.

Within yaDIS those movies that are duplicated (due to above) always appear as an exclamation mark "!" and the network path always seems to point to the 3D folder only and completely ignores the 2nd version in the kids folder.

How can I rectify having a 2D and a 3D version of the same movie and thus appearing on the dune player too?

2. Mr Eric

Mr Eric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +224
    Yadis can't manage duplicated names. Just change a bit your file names so it's not exactly the same and the red ! Will go away. Then of course some files won't be scrapped automatically because the name you gave is not the correct one, so you will need to use "change title" and scrape manually. When you scrap manually you can have ten times the same movie if you want, that's not a problem as long as the file or folder mane is different.

For example, adding "3D" to the file name should be enough to differentiate from the 2D version.

3. Mighty Chipster

Mighty Chipster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Thank you Mr Eric. That has worked a treat for 90% of the 3D titles.

4. Mighty Chipster

Mighty Chipster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Just figured it out how to complete the rest of the 3D movies not automatically scraped. Thanks again Mr Eric!!