3D RIP Department.

LicensedTaximan

Ok, ok, ok I know it's a bit of an MIB ripoff but the 3D / 2D and UV copy (for what that's worth imo) combo is selling for a tenner at "Amazon" so no p&p. If you go through "Flubit" it comes to under £9 and the reviews arn't that bad. So if you like this type of mindless "put your brain on hold" CGI fun (I do even at 62) then at the price it isn't bad. It's possible that the price may go lower but remember this is a 3D / 2D set.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/R-I-P-D-Rest-Peace-Department-Blu-ray/dp/B0090JBFE2/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1398260161&sr=1-1&keywords=ripd 3d

LicensedTaximan

sammy the squid

Distinguished Member
£8.88 through flubit, worth a punt! Thanks Licensedtaximan :thumbsup:

LicensedTaximan

£8.88 through flubit, worth a punt! Thanks Licensedtaximan :thumbsup:
Ooh yer bu**er your price beat my offer by 5 peee. "Damn you, damn you all to hell", next time I shall reject the first offer and go for a second price quote. :facepalm:

sammy the squid

Distinguished Member
Ooh yer bu**er your price beat my offer by 5 peee. "Damn you, damn you all to hell", next time I shall reject the first offer and go for a second price quote. :facepalm:
That was my first offer to...they've been quite generous lately have the flubit lot!

LicensedTaximan

:eek:
That was my first offer to...they've been quite generous lately have the flubit lot!
True indeed, whenever I get an offer from "Flubit" of 5% / 6% I always refuse it and by putting in a second "demand" I usually get anything between 11% / 12%, sometimes although rarely 15%.
But this time I was happy with my first offer (11%) but had I held out and put in a second "demand" for R.I.P.D. I could have garnered, sigh :(, another 5 peeeeeeeee.....The disgrace of it, and as an AV Forumite of some years , oh the pain, the pain.....ugh!! :censored:

sammy the squid

Distinguished Member
:eek:

True indeed, whenever I get an offer from "Flubit" of 5% / 6% I always refuse it and by putting in a second "demand" I usually get anything between 11% / 12%, sometimes although rarely 15%.
But this time I was happy with my first offer (11%) but had I held out and put in a second "demand" for R.I.P.D. I could have garnered, sigh :(, another 5 peeeeeeeee.....The disgrace of it, and as an AV Forumite of some years , oh the pain, the pain.....ugh!! :censored:
Hang your head in shame young man! I don't know how you have the brass neck to still present yourself in the bargains section!:thumbsup:

LicensedTaximan

Hang your head in shame young man! I don't know how you have the brass neck to still present yourself in the bargains section!:thumbsup:
:clap: :thumbsup: :clap:....For the young man bit......But you are sadly sooo right regarding the rest. :(
I have let the side down. :thumbsdow :blush: I hang my head in shame for everyones sordid delectation, and an admission of *opprobrium* and a devestating dereliction of my duty to these hallowed forums in the "bargain and discount" section of which I have deep affection and feelings for. :love: Sigh.

Mind you if I hang my head any lower I won't need to phone our local knocking shop outlet,
Gobblers-For-U LTD, who charge an outrageous £3.50 an hour. :smashin:

*I looked that up you know* :hiya:

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Too many smileys in one post brings back painful memories of a former member. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom