3D projector advice

ktman

Hi Folks,

I'm a very long-term member of the forums and I'm a bit weird in that I actually love 3D.

The problem I have is my current 1080p DLP projector just isn't bright enough to do 3D justice once the bulb starts to age a bit.

Can anyone recommend a bright, 4k projector that does 3D well?

I can't afford £10k high-end but it's time for an upgrade. Are there any 3D fans out there that can guide me?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice

Cheers
Gary

p.s. The PJ needs a 12v trigger for the drop down screen...
hi what did you get after did you try the benq w2700i had mine a few weeks now its the best projector ive ever bought watched quite a few films on it now, watched transformers last knight 3D simply stunning 3D then 4K of terminator dark fate wow i have the projector set at eco on lamp for all viewing very bright and quiet with dark iris on high its a stunner for the money i cannot see another £5000 on top could bring to the table

DB9S

Hi Folks,

I'm a very long-term member of the forums and I'm a bit weird in that I actually love 3D.

The problem I have is my current 1080p DLP projector just isn't bright enough to do 3D justice once the bulb starts to age a bit.

Can anyone recommend a bright, 4k projector that does 3D well?

I can't afford £10k high-end but it's time for an upgrade. Are there any 3D fans out there that can guide me?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice

Cheers
Gary

p.s. The PJ needs a 12v trigger for the drop down screen...
Hi.
All projectors are 3D.

Except pictures on the internet.

You're welcome. :D:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom