3d problem in Samsung C750 46"

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by abhinit90, Jul 29, 2012.

1. abhinit90

abhinit90
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have an almost 2 year old 3d TV from Samsung the LA46C750. So I started the 3d after about a month, was watching the PoTC bluray on my PS3 and a very peculiar problem occurred for the first time. When 3d was activated, the top half of the screen had a bluish tinge and the bottom half had a yellowish tinge, in this state even the brightness was less than half of what it should have been. On turning off and on the TV, the problem was fixed, till the next time when a 3d content after run after the 2d content was already running on the TV. The TV is out of warranty, hence I'm very scared. Thanks

2. logiciel

logiciel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,788
    My Sammy must be identical to yours and the 3D has always been and still is fine.
    I don't understand what "when a 3d content after run after the 2d content was already running on the TV" means at all, but I don't think you need be too concerned about any problem as warranties aren't all that vital and Samsung are good at fixing things.

3. raycoleman

raycoleman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Is it a common problem for Samsung TV? Do you have any other trouble with it? I'm deliberating between buying Samsung or LG Smart TV for my new place but if there are problems like this then probably I'll get LG. Sorry if this bothers you :) Hope you get it fixed!

4. logiciel

logiciel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,788
    No, it's not - how could a whole brand of anything be specifically subject to problems?:confused:
    With all makes you'll get an occasional bad example and then the supplier has to put it right.
    One person's bad example is no reason to write off an entire make!
    I'll give a good example instead - my Sammy from two years ago has been and remains fine.