3D on samsung D8000

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by jeffrobizzle, Dec 28, 2011.

1. jeffrobizzle

jeffrobizzle
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Looking for some advice. I have a Samsung D8000 40" and i have been downloading some 3d movies to watch and i play them from a hardrive to the tv with a usb. My question is will i loose any 3D affect by doing this? also i was watching avatar in 3d and it seemed as tho the picture had alot of depth but not so much 3D popping out the screen so its like the 3D is going the wrong way. Hope that makes sense :facepalm:

2. pacaja

pacaja

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    blue ray is br but mkv rip is very similar is not equal but the best solution i to test

3. Bl4ckGryph0n

Bl4ckGryph0n
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12,335
    3D is as much about depth as occasionally popping out. If it popped out all the time it would become unreal and very tiresome to watch.

I'd start with playing a proper 3D bluray opposed to an unknown sourced source to ensure you know the source is good. Apologies if I may have misunderstood the origin of your download files.