• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

3D Movies on a projector

geewhizz

Established Member
I was wondering has anybody tried some 3D movie through there projector.
What are they like (good or bad), I have ordered Shrek 3d just to try it out.
If it is good what do you recommend.

JUS

Prominent Member
They're pretty good. Not seen shrek. The big one my daughter liked was Spy Kids 3D. I watched a bit of it and it was very impressive.

Still the blurry funny colour picture that gives you a headache after 30 mins.....not the blinding Disney 3D movie experience :D

davidjohnson

Distinguished Member
My daughter has Spy Kids 3D and we watched it about a year ago.
All stting there in out 3D glasses, looking like idiots :rotfl: . I remember it being much better than I had expected, quite good fun, although the film was garbage.

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
The only film I have is Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare where the ending can be seen in normal and 3D. The 3D was pretty good apart from a couple of bits.

jamiev

Established Member
The only film I have is Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare where the ending can be seen in normal and 3D. The 3D was pretty good apart from a couple of bits.

hi, which version of the dvd was the 3D one?
region 1 or 2 etc..?
thanks

jamiev

Established Member
tried shrek today on Z2, was rubbish!
might try on 32" lcd later?
was worth a try!:)

jamiev

Established Member
much better on 32" lcd tv. pitty film is only 10 mins or so long!:thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom