Question 3D Glasses

liamstears

Established Member
Reaction score
Picking up a new TV Sunday and it will most likely be the Sony KD-55X8509C

Want to get some 3D glasses for it but confused on which ones to get

I know the TDG-BT500A are the correct ones to get but at £50 a pair that is too much

Is there a cheaper alternative that works just as well?

Do they have to be new? I bought my mum a Sony which came with 2 pairs of glasses which she has never used. Been meaning to list them for ages.

If not Im not sure what alternatives other than the officials sonys work with them.

Ok well I'm going round to visit her today and will have a look at them. I have no idea what model they are but if they are of interest to you I'll pop the on the classifieds with first refusal to you at £50 for the pair.

Ive got the 8509c and use Samsung glasses with no problems a pair of ssg 5100gb and a pair of ssg 3100 , I think the 5100 where about £20 a pair from currys

Well I plan to pick the TV up tomorrow unless I change my mind on which model so we can discuss then

Thanks

Went round and completely forgot to look at them! Hope TV purchase goes well. I won't be going again until next week so possibly too late for you. All the best

TV bought, taking ages to setup though lol

I no immediate rush for glasses so please look next week and I will just keep an eye on ebay in the meantime

Cheers

Will do. Wife may go round midweek if not will fetch them next weekend. :)

Picked them up yesterday they are model TGR-B100. Not created a thread in the classifieds but let me know if any good to you.

samsung bluetooth ones will work the same,

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom