3D films

Rookies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which 3D films are a must have..

Have watch Hobbit in 3D fantastic it but I bet there some better 3D films out there with more wow factor :)

Life of Pi is mean't to be reference in the reviews and without a doubt Titanic !
Also another one is Turtles Tale and Madagascar 3 are jaw dropping :smashin::smashin:

kingkarl said:
Life of Pi is mean't to be reference in the reviews and without a doubt Titanic !
Also another one is Turtles Tale and Madagascar 3 are jaw dropping :smashin::smashin:

Thanks will have a look at these :) is titanic that good in 3d ?? Cracking film love see it in 3d if it good

I can't stand 3D myself, but isn't Avatar supposed to be the ultimate?

Thanks will have a look at these :) is titanic that good in 3d ?? Cracking film love see it in 3d if it good

Titanic in 3D is bloody amazing for a conversion HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !

Titanic in 3D is bloody amazing for a conversion HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !

I haven't got a round to watching Titanic yet but when I had a quick peek it was very very impressive for a conversion. I haven't seen the blu ray edition but Transformers Dark of the Moon was great in the cinema. Hugo is very good too.

titanic in 3d was good, great for a convert

Just watched Madagascar 3 in 3D one of the best i seen :)

If you get a chance you should check out The Lorax, good fun movie if you forget the whole 'meaning' behind it...it's pretty close to Madagascar for 3D IMO..

Let's have a drum roll please for in my opinion the reference in 3D !

LIFE OF PI ..... :eek: :smashin: :eek:

Just AWESOME :eek:

kingkarl said:

Is it out in the uk then?

Damn was out earlier should of looked

Life of Pi, James Cameron's Avatar, Titanic and pretty much any Disney movie deserve a mention but the best film I've ever seen in 3D is TT3D: Closer to the Edge. It's probably the best use of 3D I have ever seen and I'd recommend it to absolutely anybody. Whether you like motorbikes or not, it's entertaining for everybody.

Karl - is it actually a good film, or is is just a reference 3D disc, or both.

saarnold

Karl - is it actually a good film, or is is just a reference 3D disc, or both.

saarnold

Everyone I spoke to who went the flicks to watch said it was brilliant and it's had mega reviews .... only had a quick look today not seen it fully yet ... my god what I have seen is stunning :eek:

Also just finished watching Life of Pi on 3D bluray and come away not really knowing what to think. It does display some really great depth at times and has some really great shots, but it just didn't blow me away.

Still think Hugo is the one to beat for me and more recently Madagascar 3, both excellent transfers. Have to say i had to use our PS3 tonight with Life of Pi, the picture on our dedicated 3D player was all over the place, it was literally unbearable in motion, needs an update for the player ASAP.

I think maybe i need a 2nd watch.

Watched it tonight Life of Pi 3D liked the film,3D very good, some stand out moments maybe not to much fly in your face moments,but some great depth at times :)

I have t fishewatching this-cracking disc and sounded amazing too.:)

*Damm keyboard.

I still regard "How To Train Your Dragon" as my go-to film for demoing 3D (at least as far as animations go). Watched Dredd 3D recently, also very good!

Dreamworks animation seem to be reliable in terms of 3d animation. Madagascar 3 & rise of the guardians probably 2 of the best examples as is the recent the croods.
My personal favorite & its been mentioned by many on these forums is still Sammys adventures. It never fails to wow anyone who watches it.
Agree, love Dredd 3d. Just a pity there will be no sequel. Judge death would have rocked in 3d!!

Just got bait 3d from sainsburys for a tenner, looks good in a crappy way

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom