3D Films help

baylakedrive

Standard Member
:clap: I don't think this is the right place for this thread but what the hell we have just won are frist football match:clap:

I have 50" 3D Samsung tv and a Samsung 3D dvd player, and my god Im I fed up with monsters Vs aliens its all my 5yr old wants me to put on because he wants to have the glasses on.

But what Im asking is,:lease: is there any more 3d dvds about? and how can I tell the peeps at HMV the difference betwen the two?

vader100

Jedit

I have 50" 3D Samsung tv and a Samsung 3D dvd player, and my god Im I fed up with monsters Vs aliens its all my 5yr old wants me to put on because he wants to have the glasses on.

Try out the 2D to 3D conversion mode on any other discs you may have. I had a go with the opening sequence from Star Wars - the Star Destroyer isn't quite as 3D as you'd hope, but the launch bay in the underside has depth and the shot of the Tantive IV being crippled looks pretty good for an on-the-fly job. It really makes you look forward to when Lucas converts it for real.

Sunshinewelly

Distinguished Member
:clap: I don't think this is the right place for this thread but what the hell we have just won are frist football match:clap:

But what Im asking is,:lease: is there any more 3d dvds about? and how can I tell the peeps at HMV the difference betwen the two?

I would also give the 2d convertor a shot, it always looks good but often its amazing.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom