3D Blu ray Players With 2 Hdmi outs for Non 3D Amp

Mensy

Distinguished Member
Hi guys does anyone know what models have 2 hdmi outs so i can use one just for audio to my none 3D Amp so i can get DTS HD And Dolby True HD

Not interested in Oppo's As there too pricey for me but ive only managed to come across 4 in my search but im just wondering if there is More out there.

Panasonic BDT 300/310
Pioneer BDP 450
Sony BDP S790

Mensy

Distinguished Member
My amp doesn't accept a 3D video signal, Splitters cannot split video and audio signals they can only send both video nd audio not either or.

mentm

They are the cheaper players theres also a panasonic bdt500 and oppo models you mention.

The Eggman72

I picked up a pana 310 to use with my onkyo 875..works a treat...dunno where your based but if you are near my neck of the woods your more than welcome to pop for a demo.....

Last edited:

Mensy

Distinguished Member
Thanx guys for the reply Mentm i know those are the cheaper ones thats why i mentioned them, there closer to my price range unlike the oppo's i just wanted to know whether i was missing any others near that price range that has Twin Hdmi, i didnt know about the 500 so thanx for that

I picked up a pana 310 to use with my onkyo 875..works a treat...dunno where your based but if you are near my neck of the woods your more than welcome to pop for a demo.....
I was originally interested in the pioneer (just to match with my amp) but i heard they have a few problems with it at the moment Audio Sync issue ETC so ive been looking at the 310. Im in the north east mate so probably not close to you but appreciate the offer and your input :smashin: i take it your happy with your 310 and had no problems ?

The Eggman72

yes m8 more than happy no problems...the odd not locking on audio but stopping & restarting the disc sorts that...and as for the offer of a demo not a problem happy to try & help a fellow forum member..thats what makes the community on here great....

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom