3910 Firmware Version

3sgte_power

Can anyone help me?

I am basically trying to display my firmware version on my Denon 3910 and its not doing anything. I am doing exactly as specified as the Denon 3910 Hack thread.

I am doing as instructed to the word and aboslutely nothing happens. The batteries in the remote are definately working too.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Thankyou

Seth Gecko

retired member
I believe you're not supposed to use the remote, rather the buttons on the front of the player to show the firmware revision.

armchair bri

Novice Member
3sgte_power said:
Can anyone help me?

I am basically trying to display my firmware version on my Denon 3910 and its not doing anything. I am doing exactly as specified as the Denon 3910 Hack thread.

I am doing as instructed to the word and aboslutely nothing happens. The batteries in the remote are definately working too.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Thankyou
It may be your 3910 has been Multi Regioned using the handset hack see (DVD player handset hacks) and look for denon (dvd 2910, 3910 and A1xv handset hacks) by Mr Stuart Wright. look for my posts #6/8 this will explain.Basically you cannot read the firmware version with handset MR on switch it off. To do this you input the hack as per Stuart's instructions then you can read the firmware version. To switch MR back on input the handset hack again. hope this helps, Brian. (I will have to learn how to insert links)

A

adtadt

Thanks armchair bri ... I was getting concerned why I coudn't see the firmware versions...

I had an initial "issue" with a secondhand 3910, whereby using DVD-D out caused LCD to flash/black every second or two, even on the setup screen:eek: I spent hours checking cables, trying this and that... Even the 3 CD firmware set failed to help. The next day I tried again and (after two days) all is still OK:thumbsup:

Anyone seen this?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom