3910 and Sony HS50 Setup...

devs

Hi people I've just purchased a Sony HS50 PJ and was wondering if anyone could recommend the optimum set up is between my Denon 3910?

I don't fully understand what 1080i is? They are currently hooked up via HDMI and the 3910 is linked to a 3805 via d:link

Any recommendations welcome!

Thanks,

Devs ;)

Knyght_byte

best thing to do is watch a film with a scene thats fairly continuous (ie set in a desert for quite a few minutes) and swap from 576p to 720p to 1080i and see which looks better to you.......then stick with that..heh..altho some films seem to work better on different setting than another film.....

i watch most of mine on 576p, but a few i watch in 1080i....but thats on a 7205 from Infocus.....

i wish i had the 3805 so i could use Denonlink, sadly i only have the 3803....lol i did leave a message with Denon through their website asking if they can put Denonlink on a 3803 as the backplate is capable of it (there is a blocked hole where it should go), i cant afford to buy a 3805 atm even if i sold my 3803, but would willingly pay up to £100 to have the Denonlink fitted....

devs

Excellent many thanks for all the information mate! I'll dig out a DVD tonight and try as you suggested...

I didn't realise that there is a blocked hole on the 3803 for dlink - good old Denon hey!

All the best,

Devs ;)

Knyght_byte

there may be a blocked hole, but i dunno if that means they will be able or willing to fit dlink....lol....i can only pray....

Trending threads

Top Bottom