3805 manual EQ of sub

fizzgog

hi guys, is it possible to manually set the EQ of a sub though the 3805?
when i go into manual eq, all the five normal speakers are showing but not the sub??
thanx
pete

fizzgog

twistedddx said:
There is the low pass filter crossover freq only.
thanx for the reply twisted, i thought as much.

could you tell me what i can use an analogue spl meter for now? is it just a case of using it to find a better location for my sub?

do you know if it is possible to isolate a single speaker in order to run test tones, other than the ones built in to the 3805?

one more thing, do you know where i can find test tones for regular speakers to match the variables in the 3805s manual EQ. i think that they increase in octaves.
cheers again
pete

fizzgog

fizzgog said:
could you tell me what i can use an analogue spl meter for now? is it just a case of using it to find a better location for my sub?

do you know if it is possible to isolate a single speaker in order to run test tones, other than the ones built in to the 3805?
has anyone got any ideas regarding these couple of questions?
many thanx
pete

You can still use a spl metre to test volume. just runt he sub test tone.

Volume is extremly important for music, not so much for movies but it is good to know the sub isnt overpowering the mix.

fizzgog

phillfyspoon said:
You can still use a spl metre to test volume. just runt he sub test tone.

Volume is extremly important for music, not so much for movies but it is good to know the sub isnt overpowering the mix.
hi Phillfy, thanx for the response.
i will give it a try to check my volumes.
cheers
pete