37LH3000 or LE40B530

j-low

Standard Member
Hi, I'm planning to get a new TV this weekend, and thinking to go to Richer Sounds because of the 5yr warranty available.

Which would people recommend between:

LG 37LH3000 £469
Samsung LE40B530 £499

I would prefer a bigger screen, but I have in the back of my mind that LG may be better quality.

Any advise greatly appreciated..... or alternatives even.

benhaha85

What will you be using it for? If you play a lot of games then the LG has lower lag than the samsung. It also has better sound (though in general flat panel tv sound is pretty rubbish). For everything else the samsung is a much better tv. I've got one and think it's fantastic.

giangdarookie2

Hi, I'm planning to get a new TV this weekend, and thinking to go to Richer Sounds because of the 5yr warranty available.

Which would people recommend between:

LG 37LH3000 £469
Samsung LE40B530 £499

I would prefer a bigger screen, but I have in the back of my mind that LG may be better quality.

Any advise greatly appreciated..... or alternatives even.

GEt the samsung, ull be fine, genenraly better PQ black level than the LG, abit more lag, but that only matter if u play online FPS n stuff

j-low

Standard Member
Cheers for the advice guys!

I am intending on getting an Xbox 360 to play online against my mates on GOW every now and again, but I'm not a regular gamer by any means.

I've been leading towards the samsung because of the larger screen size, plus its got an analogue audio out which I can plug into my amp. The LG only has digital audio out I think.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom