37" LG7000 rare item

B

barryhove

Where have all these gone? Can't seem to locate one anywhere. Any ideas?

The 7000 series all but disappeared just after Christmas due to the huge drop in price and some places are struggling to get stock back in. There is also a rumour that LG are no longer making the 7000 series. I don't know if this is true, as the 7000 is a new model, appearing in the late autumn of last year. By that reasoning, it should still be available.
It is known, from reading these forums, that the 7000 has been somewhat problematic for it's owners and LG have picked up on this. It could be that LG are holding back stock until the creases have been ironed out.

The 7000 series all but disappeared just after Christmas due to the huge drop in price and some places are struggling to get stock back in. There is also a rumour that LG are no longer making the 7000 series. I don't know if this is true, as the 7000 is a new model, appearing in the late autumn of last year. By that reasoning, it should still be available.
It is known, from reading these forums, that the 7000 has been somewhat problematic for it's owners and LG have picked up on this. It could be that LG are holding back stock until the creases have been ironed out.

More like, then want to charge more RRP but the need the space to justify a price hick with the Pound weak atm, that or their modding the stock of 7000's with a cheap sat tuner and calling it the LH7000 same thing...“Selling Added Value”:suicide:

More like, then want to charge more RRP but the need the space to justify a price hick with the Pound weak atm, that or their modding the stock of 7000's with a cheap sat tuner and calling it the LH7000 same thing...“Selling Added Value”:suicide:

That's a cynical way to look at it, but I guess it's possible. The LH does look just like the LG. But this is all speculation at this point. Only those in the know at LGE know why the LG7000 is in short supply.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom