37" LCD That doesn't buzz -recommendations

Prayin Mantis

Established Member
Reaction score
I've decided I can't handle the buzzing on my Toshiba 37WLT66 so I'm going to get it exchanged.

Can anyone recommend an LCD that has a picture as good as the toshiba and doesnt buzz when the backlight is turned down!

I have heard the sony V series is good - but my price range is about £900 - £1100. I've been through these posts and most TV's have issues - if anyone can help and narrow the choice down great - but also, most LCD TV's wont buzz if backlight is at full (but picture quality suffers) so it has to be a non buzzing set at a reduced backlight setting.

Ta

I've decided I can't handle the buzzing on my Toshiba 37WLT66 so I'm going to get it exchanged.

Can anyone recommend an LCD that has a picture as good as the toshiba and doesnt buzz when the backlight is turned down!

I have heard the sony V series is good - but my price range is about £900 - £1100. I've been through these posts and most TV's have issues - if anyone can help and narrow the choice down great - but also, most LCD TV's wont buzz if backlight is at full (but picture quality suffers) so it has to be a non buzzing set at a reduced backlight setting.

Ta

the sharp lc37gd8e is a fantastic set!

I have just listened to the 37 tosh at 3 stores and no buzz when I changed the backlight down to 30. Im rining today to try my luck again!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom