• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

37" - 42" LCD Advice Please

T

toony81

Hi all, I am about to buy an LCD to wall mount and i'm looking for one between 37 & 42 inch. It needs to be HD ready of course but after reading many forums and magazines it seems i'm spoilt for choice. I am willing to pay around the £2000 mark and after reading this forum it seems you lot know what your talking about. The one that stands out the most at the moment is the Toshiba 42WLT58. Any advice :lease:

T

toony81

Thanks for that. Had a good look round and they are hard to get hold of. I've bought the Toshiba 42WLT58 today for £1920 with wall bracket from Martin Dawes. They quote £2299 instore price but they price matched the online offer and threw in the bracket. Hope this is a good choice :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom