36zp48 - where from ?

How did you get on with your latest price match from JL? I haven't heard back from them for over two weeks!

haven't heard from them for a week :( , so will be phoning them tomorrow to hassle them - but it did take a week for them to phone me last time so not worried that much :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: .

Will let you know how it goes. again, how difficult can it be to part with nearly a grand for a TV! :eek: just give me the gawd darn thing! :lease:

Aletank - Thank you!

I went into the Peterborough JL on Monday with the info in your post. They filled out their forms and reserved a set for me. I had a letter in the post today (Thursday) saying that they will match it! So I called them up and paid for it on the phone, they are delivering it on Saturday! £849 inc and less than a week from initial enquiry to delivery :clap:

Thanks again!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D :D :D :D :thumbsup:
SNAP!......so I phoned up JL today, and they said they had left me an aswer phone message a few days ago to say they would price match MKA! So went down to oxford street branch and paid, set being delivered next thursday morning. Matched 799 for the set plus 50 quid del, 849 with 5 years garentee - fantastic! Bloke in JL was amazed i was getting it for that price when he put that through.... :cool:

So this it is people, if you want to price match MKA telvisions and audio is the only place to quote, JL seem to have an excuse for every other company now, so get in there quick before they find a problem with this one! I think why it works is beacuse MKA dont even have a website... we all know how they do sell them but i wont mention it here, incase of JL spies! ha! :hiya:

You shouldn't need it, but if anyone wants I have the code I had to quote when placing my order in the shop. dont have it on me now but can dig it out if needed......

and relax. ;)

That's fantastic news. Yes I'd like the reference please!

I'd like to get down to Oxford Street and get mine tomorrow as my current TV has just expired!

no probs, just give all the details of MKA as stated elsewhere in this thread, and my ref number was 34772. Now Im not sure if thats linked to my name and my price match only, but it should help even if it is. Just be aware Oxford street are unlikely to price mach on the day and told me a couple of times they needed a week to sort it.....

good luck! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Report back tomorrow! :cool:

So I've been to JL Oxford Street, who have told me I have to do a price match again, even though you only bought your set yesterday. Let's hope they honour the same deal. I need a TV!

pizzed-monkey said:
no probs, just give all the details of MKA as stated elsewhere in this thread, and my ref number was 34772. Now Im not sure if thats linked to my name and my price match only, but it should help even if it is. Just be aware Oxford street are unlikely to price mach on the day and told me a couple of times they needed a week to sort it.....

good luck! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Report back tomorrow! :cool:
Hiya.

Ive been on the phone today and ordered the 36zp48 from JL Sheffield.

Make sure you have the right address for the MKA shop as the "unit 3" address is not the shop and JL refused to price match it :mad:
I told the bloke on the phone (again) that they do have a shop and they should honour the price match. He went off to investigate more leaving me thinking i wouldnt get the deal :( To my suprise he rang back and said i could have it.

The shop is a different address according to the bloke on the phone, he didnt tell me what it was though.

Here's the details I gave in JL Liverpool and was given the price match

MKA Televisions & Audio
Unit 3
27 Baker Street
Gorleston
Great Yarmouth
Norfolk
NR31 6QT
01493 66 8807

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel