1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

36ZP48 Service Mode List of Options

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by L00py^, Jan 14, 2005.

1. L00py^

L00py^
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Can someone please post a link to the previous post listed how you get in the service mode and what options you can change again please. Can't remember in which post I read it in last week.

2. Respighi

Respighi
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there. Fondue posted this:

"Service menu is accessed by using the remote, pressing mute THEN pressing and holding mute WHILE pressing the menu button ON THE TV.
    To get the pattern up, press the SOURCE INPUT button several times (it'll cycle a red, a blue and a green screen before getting to the grid)."

here: http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147573&page=21&pp=15&highlight=toshiba+service+menu (post 306)

You can cycle through different settings with the programme up and down buttons, and alter the values with the volume (left and right) buttons. But I don't know what they all do.

Can somone do me a favour and tell me what the initial setting for RCUT is please? I might have changed mine by accident and I want to make sure it's back to the default setting. Currently it reads:

RCUT 0410H
    40H 01000000B

Many thanks.

3. Sarnaget

Sarnaget
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Mine reads

RCUT 0410H
    51H 01010001B

Not sure if that helps but it seems a way off yours, I can't see you accidently having altered it by so much... !

Ryan

4. Respighi

Respighi
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Sarnaget. I think you're right; i don't think I altered mine after all.

But I have just had a good fiddle with the other settings and managed to correct some geometry problems I was having before. What a great TV!