1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

36ZP48 - Prostand 3

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Technonot, May 22, 2005.

1. Technonot

Technonot
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anybody who has purchased Prostand 3 surround sound speaker stands for the 36ZP48 please provide me with the measurements of the bases, also did the speakers attach to the stands without a lot of bracket adjustment ?.

2. red16v

red16v

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi, the Prostand bases are not 'square' - difficult to describe in words, think of a rectangle, with rounded corners, and then the whole thing is 'egg shaped'. Sounds a bit odd I know but they are perfectly presentable and not nearly as 'odd' looking as my description sounds.

The maximum dimensions are 20 cm by 16.5 cm. Not too sure by what you're asking re fitting the speakers to the stands ? What I can confirm is that it is simplicity itself and the speaker wires can pass up the centre of the stands so there are no ugly wires going from the base up to the speakers themselves. Regards, yt.

3. Technonot

Technonot
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the information (your positive posts were one reason I purchased the 36ZP48, it is superb !).

:thumbsup:

4. red16v

red16v

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi, I still smile at myself everytime I switch it on, I'm still surprised at how much our viewing pleasure has been enhanced by connecting up the surround sound speakers - I thought that apart from the odd DVD (we don't watch many) it would not really be of much use but even on 'everyday' viewing it does improve things for us. Regards, yt.