1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

36zp48 help

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by ktmmoto, Jan 18, 2005.

1. ktmmoto

ktmmoto

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi can some one help me :lease: i can not get stereo from my TV only mono and no sound at all if i tern on to scart 1 for my sky but then is says digital stereo but no sound at all thx if you help me :beer:

ktmmoto :)

2. colesy

colesy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    To get stereo out you have to use the 'surround out' ports on the back of the tv. Once you do that though I think you lose the surround sound from the tv's own dolby digital setup.

The reason you are not getting sound via scart 1 is that it is currently set to accept a digital sound signal via your optical or coaxial input. If you do not want to have a digital sound signal on this scart then use the tv's 'AV' menu to select 'DIGITAL INPUT' to an unused scarto even turn it OFF .
    Hope that helps.

3. ktmmoto

ktmmoto

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

so what is the best set up to use, i would like the best sound and picture :lease:

thx for your help

4. L00py^

L00py^
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Do you have a DVD player with component cables connected, if so Ext 4 uses progressive scan playback.

Ext 1 via scart I tend to use natural scan, turn you're contrast down to 50-55, in picture mode M. Best to turn black stretch off, it makes the reds look to dark.

Also the other picture modes 1,2,3 product a difference picture even if you set all the variables the same.