36ZP48 box size?

Just measured the dimensions for you (was just about to throw the box away):

Height = 76 cm (31.5 inches)
Width = 69 cm (27.5 inches)
Length = 99 cm (39 inches)

Not small - took 3 of us carrying it up the stairs!!

Jaspal said:

Thanks....I'm getting one of these sets delivered wednesday and wondered if it would go through our front door......Just measured and it won't by about 1cm....looks like a "Through the garage job".

i got mine thru the front door but then it wouldnt turn to get through living room door, so had to unbox in hallway it weighs a bloody ton mrs wasnt impressed had to send her out to get help,worth it in the end awseome tv

Chaps can one of you gents give me the size of the TV on its own ie depth, ie to fit through a door (my lounger door is quite narrow).

Mucho gracias.

And how much did you chaps secure your 48Ps for ?

Hey Marky I did not want to bother you again bro hence asking here – Ive got a real tight squeeze in my visual/AV room.

Yep guilty as charged. Spent a very interesting hour over the weekend at my local JL dude, and decided against getting the 32” WL48 LCD from Toshiba (the picture compared to a 32” CRT beside it was shocking IMO) and it breaksdown component input wise to the Panny 32PD30 @ £1200 or the Toshiba 36PF48P @ £1100 with 5Y warranty, have to say the Toshiba is now firmly in my sights. Major swing being the SD-9500 of course. Im not in any rush TBH but will hoepfully get one soon. But I need to be sure I can fit in a 36” CRT.

How it going with the SD-9500 in Pal PG mode ?

CJROSS said:
Chaps can one of you gents give me the size of the TV on its own ie depth, ie to fit through a door (my lounger door is quite narrow).

Mucho gracias.

And how much did you chaps secure your 48Ps for ?

Go to the TOSHIBA website (http://www.home-entertainment.toshi...mecinematv-dolbydigitaltv-36zp48?opendocument) and download the Manual for the 36zp48 it tell's all....As to price.... £1095 delivered with stand and 4 years extra warranty from JL....Although you can get it from about £890 ish...I went with JL because of the guarantee and that there is someone to complain to if things go pear shaped plus of course their good reputation.

Mok yep its seems a fair enough price to me as well with the 5 year cover added in TBH, although my local Costco is also doing it with a 5 year warranty for £1050, cant get a price out of Comet/Currys etc locally to try pricematch - not sure if JLs will pricematch a Costco ? Are they not classified as discound warehouses ?.

David funny you should mention the Phillips not sure the model number TBH, there was one playing right next to the Panny 32PD50 in JLs frankly I was astonished – a beautiful image from a Phillips DVD player, but it lacks component input. So the Tosh 36PF48P is ahead on that front by a country mile. Major omissions IMHO these days with the amount of DVD players sporting these excellent video connections.

systemsdead said:
got mine for £874 from jl pricing mistake xmas got 5 year warranty and toshiba dvd sd 340e thrown in for that price as well as speakers

Got mine from JL for £799 (pricematched, of course) but no DVD player. Just TV, stand, free delivery and 5 year warranty.

Gets delivered on Friday and can't wait as it sounds the business.

Kevin.

kmm said:
Got mine from JL for £799 (pricematched, of course) but no DVD player. Just TV, stand, free delivery and 5 year warranty.

Kevin.
Who sells a 36zp48 for £799 including stand and delivery?

Moksha said:
Who sells a 36zp48 for £799 including stand and delivery?

Unfortunately, the pricematch is finished now. JL Milton Keynes were pricematching a local store last week, but it turns out that it was an incorrect pricematch, but they honoured any orders placed and agreed.

Kevin.

kmm said:
Unfortunately, the pricematch is finished now. JL Milton Keynes were pricematching a local store last week, but it turns out that it was an incorrect pricematch, but they honoured any orders placed and agreed.

Kevin.
Just my luck....or bad luck.....

kmm said:

Kevin.

Ditto :hiya: Being delivered Friday too hope we both get good ones :thumbsup:

Jaspal said:

Thanks for that, just measured up and I'm golden.

Mine comes Wednesday afternoon, in a £799 stylee too :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom