365games.co.uk experiences

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Rob_Meister, May 4, 2007.

1. Rob_Meister

Rob_Meister

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +93
    I noticed that www.365games.co.uk were selling xbox elite accesories and was thinking about ordering some to match my black 360. However, I was wondering if anyone has used these people before and whether or not they are a trusted supplier.

Many thanks.

2. BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +68
    I wouldn't use a site that has no terms and conditions other than delivery and returns. It just doesn't seem very professional. Someone in another thread said the site was linked to someone's ebay account with quite high feedback. If that's the case I'd rather buy from their ebay account.

It also only has a PO Box Address. I think it was www.consumerdirect.gov.uk which said not to buy from sites with only a PO Box address.

3. Andy_83

Andy_83

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Its the website for xbiteworld on ebay: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/xbiteworld

I bought a DS game from xbite last week & it arrived with a flyer for 365games.

XBite are definitely decent sellers on ebay anyway. They answered my questions quick & delivery was also fast (next day).

You'd probably have no problems ordering from the website but they've got all the stuff in their ebay shop aswell so i'd just buy it on there. Might work out a few quid dearer though.

Quite a few people over at the official nintendo magazine forums have used xbite aswell & all the feedback there has been good.