• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

360 wireless adaptor

if i got a 360 wireless adaptor can it be used for streaming to and from my pc if i got a wireless usb adaptor for my pc if so can someone tell me what id need and what are the advanteges of this ?

thanx in advance

BruceH

Established Member
My understanding is that the wireless PC adaptor is intended to allow you to use wireless XBox 3606 controllers (incl. wheel) on your PC.

Not for communication between PC and xbox or for streaming.

Rgds,
Bruce.

bisoner

Established Member
If you are planning to steam anything from your PC to your 360 I would advise either a wired setup or possibly Homeplug adapters. I would steer clear or a wireless setup for streaming movies.

Wired can cope with HD content whereas Homeplug is hit and miss for HD material.

evade

Established Member
If you are planning to steam anything from your PC to your 360 I would advise either a wired setup or possibly Homeplug adapters. I would steer clear or a wireless setup for streaming movies.

Wired can cope with HD content whereas Homeplug is hit and miss for HD material.

I agree if possible go for a wired connection, I myself use wireless connection and haven't had any real problems when streaming music or HD content, the odd dropout but nothing major, my only issue is when on-line gaming I seem to get lame connection speeds

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom