360 wireless adapter...cheapest possible please!

Benny06

i need to get the 360 wireless adapter to use live, as my router is downstairs and dont fancy the expense and messyness of a long cable. So far the best ive found it for is £55 delivered from play.com

anybody else know of anywhere cheaper? including delivery please. I live in the UK, but am happy to order from over seas if its cheaper :thumbsup:

Sure this thread will be beneficial to alot of people:smashin:

thanks in advance guys

Benny.

slowpoke

HI, look for the thread about he Marshal Ward offer, its in the gaming special offers forum, I ordered today. It says seven weeks but I think they deliver pretty quick as other forum members have said so. Think it is £37 with their offer code

Simon Gibbons

Novice Member
HI, look for the thread about he Marshal Ward offer, its in the gaming special offers forum, I ordered today. It says seven weeks but I think they deliver pretty quick as other forum members have said so. Think it is £37 with their offer code

Should take 3-4 Weeks...Will come after christmas for sure.

luthers

I took out the Marshall Ward..... It did take 7 weeks eventually but I wasn't in any hurry....

.... good deal if you're prepared to wait it out (or just plain lucky) :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 92943

I heard the assesories are Universal, so i don't see why not?

Benny06

hmm think i mite order from play. Unlike some i am impatient as fooook, lol £55 not bad delivered, wont be buying till afterx-mas probaly, but i hate waiting for stuff once ive ordered it, lol thanks any way guys. Now just gtta sort out the Live membership :thumbsup:

-=Rob=-

Novice Member
Pcworld - £49 collect in store - No waiting for Mr Postman either....
:thumbsup:

akane_1984

Really ?.

I just went down and bought one but was not given/offered a faceplate ?.

What gives ?.

there is voucher you can print off to collect a free 'England Faceplate' with your purchase. I'am from N.Ireland so not really interested in England Faceplate lol

UKBOY

Cheers.

Just rechecked their site and I swear it wasnt on there earlier but either way it doesnt help as I dont have a printer .......

As it was, I couldnt be bothered to do "collect at store" so I went down there and told them to pricematch their own website, which they refused to do, I told them to sort their **** out and one of their shop monkeys went off and did the "collect at store" cobblers for me, just so he could get a code, sheesh, all this to buy the same stock as I would be reserving .......

Never any mention of a faceplate but they probably dont even know their own offers anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom