360 wireless adapter...cheapest possible please!

Benny06

i need to get the 360 wireless adapter to use live, as my router is downstairs and dont fancy the expense and messyness of a long cable. So far the best ive found it for is £55 delivered from play.com

anybody else know of anywhere cheaper? including delivery please. I live in the UK, but am happy to order from over seas if its cheaper :thumbsup:

Sure this thread will be beneficial to alot of people:smashin:

thanks in advance guys

Benny.

slowpoke

HI, look for the thread about he Marshal Ward offer, its in the gaming special offers forum, I ordered today. It says seven weeks but I think they deliver pretty quick as other forum members have said so. Think it is £37 with their offer code

Simon Gibbons

HI, look for the thread about he Marshal Ward offer, its in the gaming special offers forum, I ordered today. It says seven weeks but I think they deliver pretty quick as other forum members have said so. Think it is £37 with their offer code

Should take 3-4 Weeks...Will come after christmas for sure.

luthers

I took out the Marshall Ward..... It did take 7 weeks eventually but I wasn't in any hurry....

.... good deal if you're prepared to wait it out (or just plain lucky) :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 92943

I heard the assesories are Universal, so i don't see why not?

Benny06

hmm think i mite order from play. Unlike some i am impatient as fooook, lol £55 not bad delivered, wont be buying till afterx-mas probaly, but i hate waiting for stuff once ive ordered it, lol thanks any way guys. Now just gtta sort out the Live membership :thumbsup:

-=Rob=-

Pcworld - £49 collect in store - No waiting for Mr Postman either....
:thumbsup:

akane_1984

Really ?.

I just went down and bought one but was not given/offered a faceplate ?.

What gives ?.

there is voucher you can print off to collect a free 'England Faceplate' with your purchase. I'am from N.Ireland so not really interested in England Faceplate lol

UKBOY

Cheers.

Just rechecked their site and I swear it wasnt on there earlier but either way it doesnt help as I dont have a printer .......

As it was, I couldnt be bothered to do "collect at store" so I went down there and told them to pricematch their own website, which they refused to do, I told them to sort their **** out and one of their shop monkeys went off and did the "collect at store" cobblers for me, just so he could get a code, sheesh, all this to buy the same stock as I would be reserving .......

Never any mention of a faceplate but they probably dont even know their own offers anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom