• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

360 regrets

Jay

Banned
I recently swaped my 360 for a ceramic white psp (which my girlfriend now has) and i really wish i had a 360 again, i really miss playing table tennis, and need for speed online was great fun, even graw was good and i'm not into shooters. Anyway i can see myself getting another one (i'm tempted to pop into game today lol) but do people think i'll be better off waiting until nearer the end of they year where there will no doubt be decent bundles and even one with hd drive etc and alot of A* games or just forget the waiting and drop the cash today? any views appreciated, girlfriend says im stupid as i got rid of it and it's silly to buy another one. Shes right i was stupid for getting rid of it.

What about a pre-owned bundle from Game/Gamestation? You might get a good deal there. A lot of retailers seem to be doing good bundle deals now too.

At the end of the day, its down to your own feelings - can you wait or are you desperate? Only you can answer that.

I did the same with my orginal xbox. Some times you do things and then you want them back. I also got rid of my snes with 200 games and 50 games with orginal boxes. I also had mario cart and the box was that new it still had the 49.99 price on it.:eek:

But I cant still play mario on my new xbox after a few updates to the software.:smashin:

yes like me, another example Kung Fu Chaos for the xbox. Played it,slod it then tralled 4 days around various shops when I got my xbox back to find it again.:eek:

Least your not alone.!!:)

TEVEZ032

Banned
my3rdxbox360 said:
I recently swaped my 360 for a ceramic white psp (which my girlfriend now has) and i really wish i had a 360 again, i really miss playing table tennis, and need for speed online was great fun, even graw was good and i'm not into shooters. Anyway i can see myself getting another one (i'm tempted to pop into game today lol) but do people think i'll be better off waiting until nearer the end of they year where there will no doubt be decent bundles and even one with hd drive etc and alot of A* games or just forget the waiting and drop the cash today? any views appreciated, girlfriend says im stupid as i got rid of it and it's silly to buy another one. Shes right i was stupid for getting rid of it.

same here got rid of mine and kinda miss it.
I would steer clear of pre-owned, simply because they'll be launch consoles which 'may' be prone to some of the probs people have been reporting.

Personally I would wait until PS3 is out and see what MS come up with (bundle and price wise) to counter it. December would prob be a good time (although january would be even better i would think)

g

TEVEZ032

Banned
my3rdxbox360 said:
Thats what put me off going into gamestaion etc and buying preowned, maybe i should just wait and see nearer christmas.

yeah, that's what i'll do.
you never know... Gears of War may be completely pap! ;)

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Keep an eye on hotukdeals.co.uk, they tend to post nay Xbox360 deals up there pretty quick usually. There have been a few 360 offers recently & I think that will increase as the year goes on.

Will you change your name to my4thXbox360 when you get your next one BTW?;)

S

Spurs4ever

I was desperate for a 1.5 ceramic psp, and when i get my mind set on something i dnt stop till i get it. I'm sure the guy knows he got a good deal, it was swapped on these forums.

Yep I sure did :) Although I modded that 360 and sold it shortly afterwards on here too, and have since got hold of another one which I am keeping unmodded.

D

Deadsquirrel

my3rdxbox360 said:
As i said i wanted to get hold of one and didn't stop til i got hold of one, the funny thing is she don't even use it..she did like tekken for a short while though:D

I hope this all happened when the white PSP was only available on import?

I bet you were gutted when white PSP's started appearing in the UK :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom