360 problem + Tritton AX Pro problem

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Moldiver, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Moldiver

Moldiver

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +118
    Was on my 360 the other day and noticed my mic wasn't working on my ax pro headset, switched the 360 off and back on and and I could hear myself fine but tonight I turn the 360 on and nothing I didn't get a chance to join a party to full try it but in cod it was registering with the game but couldn't hear what I was saying through the headset.

My other problem is that when I switch my 360 off it goes to power down, the lights go out and then comes back on, also when I power it on I hear the swoosh from the boot screen then it goes silent and then I hear the swoosh again and the console boots.

I think the power on and power down problem might be causing the mic not to connect properly, maybe the double boot is causing it not to sync or something. First time using the mic the other night and I hadn't connected it when it booted up the console and the switch off and back on worked fine But now I have this power problem and the mic doesn't work.

Unplugged my 3rd party USB be charger and still didn't work.

Any ideas?

2. Moldiver

Moldiver

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +118
    Ok headset seems to be working now, first time i used it when i spoke or breathed it came through my headset but now the head set just produces ingame sound and i hear none of my own speech but the other players can. No idea what happened the first time i used it.

Just got to fix the problem with the 360 now switching off.

When i power it off and wait for it to come back on, as the green light swirls i can switch it off then and that seems to be the only time. Any other time and it just come back on.

Because this is ahardware topic, mods feel free to move it to the hardware section.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012