360 Premium Trade In

S

Se7en1977

Hi

I got my Elite this morning from Game, and am going to trade in my Premium as it says on their website i'll get £140...

I'm going to take it tomorrow, but before I do was wondering if anywhere else would do a better deal ?? I have everything it came with, except the box but have a box from the last time the premium was repaired.

Want a trade in for cash to put towards the Elite.
Any help would be appreciated :)

S

how does this work? do you actually have to buy an elite console from game or is this just a set trade in price for anyones console?

I alos wanna trade in my premium at gamestation for £160, but what about all the content from my hardrive and my gamertag etc ???

I alos wanna trade in my premium at gamestation for £160, but what about all the content from my hardrive and my gamertag etc ???

You will need to wait for the transfer cable and disk from ms i was told today will take about 10 days.
sold my console to someone for £180.00 ain't letting the ripoff game shop's make out of me.

if you have xbox live which i presume you do (going by your gamertag) you will notice on the dashboard it says retreive gamertag from xbox live i believe it does what it says on tin that should recover your gamer tag

if you have xbox live which i presume you do (going by your gamertag) you will notice on the dashboard it says retreive gamertag from xbox live i believe it does what it says on tin that should recover your gamer tag

I aint done that i know that you can i'll just use the old hdd till i get the transfer kit :)

You could just buy a memory card and move it all to that.

worked fine for me and no waiting around for ms :thumbsup:

Transferred all my game saves and arcade games onto my 512mb card.
Worked a treat :smashin:

Traded in my prem at gaystation 188 with 2 games then i kept my HD drive for my save data so they took 32 quid of.

I got the elite with blue dragon << going on flee bay pish game and play and charge for £166 and my prem with out the hdd.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom