360 Premium Trade In

S

Se7en1977

Hi

I got my Elite this morning from Game, and am going to trade in my Premium as it says on their website i'll get £140...

I'm going to take it tomorrow, but before I do was wondering if anywhere else would do a better deal ?? I have everything it came with, except the box but have a box from the last time the premium was repaired.

Want a trade in for cash to put towards the Elite.
Any help would be appreciated :)

S

A

AsherC

how does this work? do you actually have to buy an elite console from game or is this just a set trade in price for anyones console?

Sc0ward

Standard Member
I alos wanna trade in my premium at gamestation for £160, but what about all the content from my hardrive and my gamertag etc ???

skytecbvmo

I alos wanna trade in my premium at gamestation for £160, but what about all the content from my hardrive and my gamertag etc ???

You will need to wait for the transfer cable and disk from ms i was told today will take about 10 days.
sold my console to someone for £180.00 ain't letting the ripoff game shop's make out of me.

wellladida

Novice Member

if you have xbox live which i presume you do (going by your gamertag) you will notice on the dashboard it says retreive gamertag from xbox live i believe it does what it says on tin that should recover your gamer tag

skytecbvmo

if you have xbox live which i presume you do (going by your gamertag) you will notice on the dashboard it says retreive gamertag from xbox live i believe it does what it says on tin that should recover your gamer tag

I aint done that i know that you can i'll just use the old hdd till i get the transfer kit :)

Se777eN

Distinguished Member
Traded in my prem at gaystation 188 with 2 games then i kept my HD drive for my save data so they took 32 quid of.

I got the elite with blue dragon << going on flee bay pish game and play and charge for £166 and my prem with out the hdd.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED EVO Review (OLED65G1)
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom