360 prem Trade in

Fir3B1rd

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey all , im currently thinking of getting an xbox 360 elite but im looking to know were would be the best place to trade in my prem ? btw im from nothern ireland and we dont have gamestation ... well i dont think so .

From what i've read, Game is the best (£140).

Hey all , im currently thinking of getting an xbox 360 elite but im looking to know were would be the best place to trade in my prem ? btw im from nothern ireland and we dont have gamestation ... well i dont think so .

Not played yours much then going by the gamerscore?? I would save the money unless you have a good reason to change....

yeah blicky 1 i dont play my 360 much ... i got it in october but im looking to get into it . So u would reccomend me to keep my prem and save the money ?

you already have a 360 so the advice I would give is hang on until the
units with the falcon motherboard ship later this year.At the mo
as far as i'm aware even the elites are as prone to failure as existing models.

Thanks for the advice guys !!
Just gonna stick with my prem then .

Any 1 know were the cheapest place to get a 12 month gold xbox live subscription ?

Thanks for the advice guys !!
Just gonna stick with my prem then .

Any 1 know were the cheapest place to get a 12 month gold xbox live subscription ?

Yea stick with it for now and see what happens....

Ebay is your friend for subs although dont expect to get one for less than £30....most sellers will send you the code instantly after you pay them....

Blockbuster are probably the best £160 for your premium.

£299 + any game at all
£299 + halo 3 pre order

So really £160 plus your new game is £200 worth for your premium leaving £100 for the upgrade. I think its a fantastic deal as you are essentially getting rid of your old premium for what is £50 less than it costs to buy brand new. Even more so for early adopters who have had their consoles since launch.

Hey we dont have gamestation here in nothern ireland :(

any were else u can reccomend ?

Blockbuster are probably the best £160 for your premium.

£299 + any game at all
£299 + halo 3 pre order

Where does it say £299 with any game - on the website, and in-store it only mentions the £299 with Halo 3 play 10% on another game offer. Are they saying they will give you any other game instead of Halo 3?

or you could just sell your premium and then buy an elite with the money?

J

:spam:

hi all, i've just traded my old 2005 prm 360 for the elite at gamestation today. I've now just relised that i have not got my old serial code which is needed to order the transfer cable(They let you keep the old 20 Gb hdd for 30 days for £30 with a full refund when you bring it back:thumbsup:). How can i get the cable????

Where does it say £299 with any game - on the website, and in-store it only mentions the £299 with Halo 3 play 10% on another game offer. Are they saying they will give you any other game instead of Halo 3?

When I was in it was on a poster stuck to the box of the elite on the shelf.

ELITE + ANY GAME £299

I asked the guy at the desk and he confirmed that it is any game at all of your choice. Went for the halo pre order myself though.

any 1 know if theres a gamestation in nothern ireland ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom