360 play and charge

Synax_Injector

Prominent Member
Reaction score
If anyone's interested, whilst browsing around game before my interview earlier I saw they had official M$ play and charge kits from £14.99 down to £9.99.

The same price as the unofficial one and the same price as just the spare battery.

Will find out next week, they did say I was the best they'd seen all day :thumbsup:

IIRC, at gamestation they were doing a deal of a new XBOX 360 Elite with a FREE wifi adapter and 3 month gold instore last time I checked.

You wouldnt believe how many times Ive been unsuccessful after being told the same thing.

Still, the best of luck with the job. :smashin:

Knowing my luck mate I won't get it, been to about 10 interviews this year and this is the last one before I have to go on a ymca full time course, so really hoping I get it.

Goodluck with the job.

I was in GAME during the day and i'm pretty sure this offer of £9.99 only applies when bought with any other item in store. I was caught out by this while trying to purchase a wireless headset for £24.99 only to be told I should have read the small print. :(

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Ah right, I could be wrong then, I did pick it up and have a look, I mean truth be told I just wanted to stay out the rain so I didn't look a mess going in to the interview lol so I was pretending like I wanted to buy, though I was tempted because my battery seems to die after about 2h now.

It had a purple stick and just said £9.99, didn't say I have to buy it with something, could be wrong though,

I would say if people wanted one I'd go down, get and post but i'm not sure with PaP added it would be worth doing.

If it is a 'when bought with' deal you can always grab a pre-owned copy of Pro Evo on PS2 to go with it, it only costs 99p. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom