360 joypad with good Dpad

amardilo

Distinguished Member
Hey there.

I was thinking of playing some more of the games on SEGA Mega Drive collection on the 360 but I find the Dpad on my 360 a little difficult and in a odd place to use all the time.

Is there a joypad out there that works with retro games and has a good dpad (wired or wireless)? I have seen the Street Fighter pads but I am not sure if they are too good.

mdcs

Standard Member
Yeah its called the Razor Orza and knowing Razors usual peripheral quality this could be a real cracker!! The analog controllers are fully tension adjustable and apparantly the d-pad is somewhat like using a Sony joypad so I'm sold. I was hoping something like this would come out after buying Tekken 6, its a real pig to play properly with a regular Microsoft pad.
yes-560x345.jpg

Last edited:

astar0th

Distinguished Member
Yeah its called the Razor Orza and knowing Razors usual peripheral quality this could be a real cracker!! The analog controllers are fully tension adjustable and apparantly the d-pad is somewhat like using a Sony joypad so I'm sold. I was hoping something like this would come out after buying Tekken 6, its a real ***** to play properly with a regular Microsoft pad.
yes-560x345.jpg

Thanks for the advice. Never heard of the company before but will certainly look out for them in future.

I also notice you are new which is why i will give you a bit of advice too. It's not a good idea to circumvent the swear filter on here mate. You'll get some very slapped wrists for doing so. Remove that word and you should be given the benifit of the doubt! :thumbsup:

mdcs

Standard Member
Thanks for the advice. Never heard of the company before but will certainly look out for them in future.

I also notice you are new which is why i will give you a bit of advice too. It's not a good idea to circumvent the swear filter on here mate. You'll get some very slapped wrists for doing so. Remove that word and you should be given the benifit of the doubt! :thumbsup:

Trying to do Tekken moves properly on a Microsoft pad makes you say a lot worse that that mate! :D Cheers for the advice though, I changed it to something more appropriate. :smashin:

amardilo

Distinguished Member
Anyone know a controller that swaps that swaps the position of the dpad with the left analogue stick?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom