360 - GENERAL PRE ORDER INFO (INCLUDING OTHER RETAILERS NOT INCLUDED IN OTHER STICKY

wandersen

Novice Member
kaz786 said:
I've also been lied to 3 times by comet saying that someone will ring me arranging a delivery date and time when no one does. i rang today and the man said someone will ring you tomorow arraging a delivery time. i was like yeah right.
Did you try calling the number set aside for this which I posted last week ?

wandersen

Novice Member
Here is the email again:

Thank you for paying your deposit of £10 for the XBox 360.

We are pleased to inform you that we have now secured the Xbox 360 from Microsoft and we are now in a position to complete your order. Therefore, in order for us to proceed with your purchase, we now need the relevant
information to enable us to process your order in full.

Due to the high demand of this 'must have' product this Christmas, we are only able to guarantee delivery to customers who have pre-ordered. Therefore, could you please contact us urgently on 01482 592573 between the
hours of 9:00am and 8:00pm Monday to Friday, 9:00am and 6:00pm Saturday and 10:00am until 5:00pm Sunday to allow us to process your order and deliver
your Xbox 360 as soon as possible. Unfortunately, if you do not contact us before Tuesday, 6th December 2005, we will be unable to hold the stock any longer and the Xbox 360 will be released for general sale.

If we do not hear from you during this period, all £10 deposits paid will be refunded from Wednesday 7th December, 2005.

Please disregard this email if you have already been contacted and secured your Xbox 360 Package.

Please do not reply to this e-mail, only call the number listed above

Kind Regards

Comet.co.uk Team

shropsboy

Novice Member
I think this just about sums up what it's like at Comet. I'm next inline for a pre-order delivery. I called up today and was told that some consoles had arrived. Ah..good...I'm next for a pre-ordered one I said. A lot of scrambling about with paper then put on hold.........then told....not sure what the situation is...someone from the store will call you back. Now am i getting paranoid here or do I smell the pungent smell of roast rat !!! :eek: :eek:

S

Se7en1977

Hi

Has anyone pre-ordered from sendit.com, and if so did you get your unit ??

I ordered mine in October (late I know), I e-mailed to see whether I would get one as they has nothing on the site about delays, they replied saying that at that point they couldn't see a problem.

I then got an e-mail a week or so before launch saying that I wouldn't be getting one on launch, I then got an e-mail a few days after launch saying it probably wouldn't be until next year, and now nothing......:(

Anyone actually got one from them, or am I now going to be waiting forever (should have ordered from more than one place :lesson: ).

C

conker007

I wouldn't get too mad about it, it seems like Comet have annoyed a hell of a lot of people by giving out consoles to people before others in the queue.

Question is, who do we complain to about this? This isn't good practice at all.
Booth1976. Can you tell me exactly what happened and at which store please.

G

Goodie

Has anyone ordered with a chips store? The threads too big to search through.

Im 5th in line at the one in newcastle-under-lyme. they had 15 in on release day and only 1 since, just wondering how others (if any) have got on with chips?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom