• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

360 Games You Own ?

GMC79

Distinguished Member
Just looked thru all 8 pages and never seen a thread on this so...

What 360 games do u own at the moment?
I have quite a few and just wondered how many people actually own.
Though do keep most of them ive traded 6 games in.

So what 360 games do u own?

Took a pic instead of listing, I have 25 for the 360 and 25 full On Arcade.

Edit- add The Outfit to that list

 

C225

Distinguished Member
crickey thats a lot games GMC360Live.

I own:

PGR3
Ridge Racer
MotoGP '06
Tabletennis
Tiger Woods 06
Burnout Revenge
Cloning Clyde
 

Trist

Prominent Member
Rough calculation for "GMC360Live" ....

£960 = 24 games at £40
£110 = 22 XBLA at £5
£280 = Xbox Premium
-----
£1.350
-----

God I wish I had that much disposable income!
 

GMC79

Distinguished Member
Trist said:
Rough calculation for "GMC360Live" ....

£960 = 24 games at £40
£110 = 22 XBLA at £5
£280 = Xbox Premium
-----
£1.350
-----

God I wish I had that much disposable income!

Remeber i traded 6 so bought 30 in total. its well over £1500 at least.
All games have been purchased at GAME (£50) apart from Table tennis cos its cheaper.

Oh and i bought a core pluss all extras and Monster HD (£400)
Prob near £2k

OK lets see them games people . lol
 

GMC79

Distinguished Member
Noggin1980 said:

Have no switch card to use online. have to get one would have saved me £300 on games alone.

Just cant abuse my credit card for games.
Cash it is then! lol
 

Trist

Prominent Member
GMC360Live said:
Remeber i traded 6 so bought 30 in total. its well over £1500 at least.
All games have been purchased at GAME (£50) apart from Table tennis cos its cheaper.

Oh and i bought a core pluss all extras and Monster HD (£400)
Prob near £2k

OK lets see them games people . lol
I'm impressed.

And I though I was quite reckless with my spending…

Xbox 360 Premium
PGR 3
CoD2
Amped 3
Oblivion
Table Tennis
GRAW
Perfect Dark Zero (bought and traded for Kameo)

+ Extras I recon I've spent about £500. I've picked everything up with every discount I could find so I've saved a bit of money here and there to help justify my purchases. Plus I've had an £8 a month game rental thing going on so I've been able to try out loads of other games!!!

Next purchase will probably be a 32” Hyundai Q321 £600 HDTV for my new flat… I not going to be able to last long playing Xbox on a crappy goldfish bowl 14” TV that I bought when I was 15.

Interest free credit card here I come!
 

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Haven't traded or sold any of my 360 games yet so I still have the following:

PGR3
NFS:MW
COD2
FN3
GRAW(still sealed, haven't decided if I'm keeping it yet as I really am awful at it)
Kameo(is on it's way in the post as we speak)

+ Arcade Games:

Cloning Clyde
Zuma
Geomitry Wars
Wik
 

Markoos

Established Member
Currrently have:

2006 Fifa World Cup
Call of Duty 2
Condemned
Full Auto
Oblivion
Prey
Project Gotham 3
Tomb Raider
Ridge Racer 6
Tony Hawks
Far Cry
Quake 4

Hexic
Cloning Clyde
Frogger
Smash TV
Marble Blast
Geometry Wars
 

amazing-j

Established Member
Currently I own -

Prey
Perfect Dark Zero
Football Manager 2006
Over G
PGR 3
GRAW
Table Tennis
Kameo
Condemned
Oblivion
Battlefield 2
 

Soulja

AVF TT Runner Up 06
GMC360Live said:
Just looked thru all 8 pages and never seen a thread on this so...

What 360 games do u own at the moment?
I have quite a few and just wondered how many people actually own.
Though do keep most of them ive traded 6 games in.

So what 360 games do u own?

Took a pic instead of listing, I have 24 for the 360 and 22 full On Arcade.


GSW TBH;)
 

Crovon

Distinguished Member
wow thats alot of games mate, how do you find the time to play them all?
I get a couple of hours a day at most!

Oh well i got:

Prey
GRAW
Fightnight3
NFS:MW
COD2
(Have GOW, DeadRising and Test drive on preorder)

Hexic
(dont bother with arcade really till SF2:HF!)
 

Goooner

Distinguished Member
GMC360Live said:
Have no switch card to use online. have to get one would have saved me £300 on games alone.

Just cant abuse my credit card for games.
Cash it is then! lol

Why not go to Tesco or Asda then? Both of those sell 360 games for £39.99.

Currently own:

DOA4
Madden 06
PD0
Ridge Racer 6
TW
COD2
Amped 3
NBA Live 06
PGR 3
Football Manager
Top SPin 2
Fight Night 3
Oblivion
GRAW
Battlefield 2
Table Tennis
NHL 2K6
MGP 06
Over G Fighters
Hitman

But seriously lacking in time to play them all:)
 

Alun

Prominent Member
Currently have

PGR3
Tony Hawks
Amped 3
Kameo
Tomb Raider
MotoGP
Burnout Revenge
Table Tennis
FIFA RTWC
NFSMW (only one completed 100%)
PDZ

And struggling to find time to play them. Best part is I did not pay full price for any of my games. I have either bought them off fellow members or used nice discount codes.

I also have a few arcade games on there, but cant remember which.:D
 

andytabor

Established Member
top spin 2
rockstar table tennis
PGR3
Prey
GRAW
Fifa world cup
perfect dark zero

few arcade games too

the guy who originally posted this, if you cant buy them online, you should go to argos, tesco or asda or somewhere like that they do most 360 games for £40
 

GMC79

Distinguished Member
Goooner said:
Why not go to Tesco or Asda then? Both of those sell 360 games for £39.99.

Currently own:

DOA4
Madden 06
PD0
Ridge Racer 6
TW
COD2
Amped 3
NBA Live 06
PGR 3
Football Manager
Top SPin 2
Fight Night 3
Oblivion
GRAW
Battlefield 2
Table Tennis
NHL 2K6
MGP 06
Over G Fighters
Hitman

But seriously lacking in time to play them all:)

Nice bunch of games uv got there too.

I dont have a car at the mo so it's just easier to got to GAME after work on fridays to get whateva as ASDA etc is good bit away.
Sounds mad yeah but dont bother me too much.
 

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Have owned loads but have traded in or sold most of them. Currently own -

PGR3
Tomb Raider
Oblivion
COD2
Table Tennis
FNR3
Full Auto
MotoGP
FIFA World Cup

To see what i've owned check my gamercard :). Says i've played 33 games but a few of those are Arcade trials. 18 Full price titles.
 

MMalik81

Established Member
Here's my current list

Oblivion
COD2
GRAW
Hitman Blood Money
Perfect Dark Zero
Moto GP
Far Cry Instinct Predetor
PGR3
Prey(will arrive in couple of days, already shipped)

Games Sold
Tomb Raider - finished the game
Quake 4 - very disappointing game
 

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom