• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

360 Gamertags

Jazz Monkey Jr

Distinguished Member
I wanted to start a thread for 360 gamertags for the people who have pre-ordered so when it does eventually come, at least we have some friendly british people to play with, and not a load of yanks who have had the games for 2 weeks and take it too seriously. :suicide:

I should be getting it on day of release with PGR3 and maybe a couple of others, Call of duty and maybe Perfect Dark.

My gamertag: Jazz Monkey Jr

luke_1983uk

yep definantly looking forward to the 360
2nd of december not really that long away now!

Gamertag = Southend United

Colgate7110

Nice idea mal - GT is ColinRF and in terms of Live multiplayer games, I've ordered PGR3 and Perfect Dark Zero. Might be tempted by COD2 too.... :)

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Yep good idea - infact it may be worth editing the Gamertag sticky, putting 360 by peoples TAGs if they are getting the 360.

My tag is in my sig BTW. :thumbsup:

Cowden_harley

Gt - Dci Burnside(all caps it wont stay like that on the thread for some reason)

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Lorenzini said:
Most of you are already on my Friends list anyway, but here you are... PGR3 and CoD2 are the only definites so far.

Yup! Same games as me Lawro! Hopefully Friday 2nd of December will involve a huge PGR3/COD2 session! :clap:

WhiteHartMart

Distinguished Member
GT is the same as my username.

Games preordered for Dec 2 = PDZ, CoD2, Kameo, PGR3! :thumbsup: (oh and maybe DOA4!)

D J C 197

D J C 197

For some reason when i originally got XBL i thought you could have 8 gamertags. I dont know why but i can remember thinking it.

Oh and thanks for the friends request CAS. I tried XBL for the first times in ages last night, just incase people drop out and i make the PGR room.

tscotsman

Im going to set up a new 360 username, cancelled my xbox live for now. Definitely getting PGR3, COD2, Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero from launch, wont be on until Xmas day though as wife is buying me 360 for xmas. plenty of time to get a wireless router for xbox live, any recommendations for a router with built in broadband modem.

mrmcdean

Gamer Tag is also the same as my username.

Not ordered anything yet but will go for PGR3 and CoD2

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
DelTrotter said:
D J C 197

For some reason when i originally got XBL i thought you could have 8 gamertags. I dont know why but i can remember thinking it.

Oh and thanks for the friends request CAS. I tried XBL for the first times in ages last night, just incase people drop out and i make the PGR room.

No probs, I though that i'd best update my list with the people who were participating in Live Night 2. Can't say i've been on live much of late so looking forward to a few games on Friday! :clap:

Kopite4Ever

CAS FAN said:
Yup! Same games as me Lawro! Hopefully Friday 2nd of December will involve a huge PGR3/COD2 session! :clap:

2 games id want, still hoping i can afford it all :)

im changing my gamertag as well for 360 :) something original like Kopite4Ever :rotfl:

Colgate7110

CAS FAN said:
This is what I hate about this place... First I end up being caught up in the 360 hype so much that I write an enormous FAQ with Lawrence little realising that this was the start of a horrendous peer pressure plan. Not only have I bought Far Cry Instincts this week just so I don't get left out on Friday even though I was planning on buying no more games for my Xbox, it seems you're all buying COD2 too and this has gone from my "maybes" list to the "essential" list lest I get the cold shoulder from you lot... With CAS wanting restrictions on races in PGR like "in-car view only", it's only a matter of time before you two (both mods I see now too - all very convenient if you ask me) insist that only high def gamers can play on Fridays and I'll have to get a projector or LCD.... ;) :)

DelTrotter said:
I can see why you thought that Del - the Xbox allows you to have up to 8 Live subscriptions registered on a single box but not 8 GTs per subscription. Although I'd love to see the house where you have 8 people with separate GTs... Even in a student flat, 8 is a hell of a lot... :eek:

Cheers,

Colin

Kopite4Ever

yep only high def gamer's allowed i like that idea :rotfl:

same here with far cry im buying it for something to do, i buckled to peer presure :(

COD must be on essential list its amazing

F the in car view we will just tell CAS that we are doing it ;) and we make pooney sit upside down on his chair so we have a chance :D

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
Colgate7110 said:
This is what I hate about this place... First I end up being caught up in the 360 hype so much that I write an enormous FAQ with Lawrence little realising that this was the start of a horrendous peer pressure plan. Not only have I bought Far Cry Instincts this week just so I don't get left out on Friday even though I was planning on buying no more games for my Xbox, it seems you're all buying COD2 too and this has gone from my "maybes" list to the "essential" list lest I get the cold shoulder from you lot... With CAS wanting restrictions on races in PGR like "in-car view only", it's only a matter of time before you two (both mods I see now too - all very convenient if you ask me) insist that only high def gamers can play on Fridays and I'll have to get a projector or LCD.... ;) :)
Not so much a forum as a giant clique ;) What you didn't know is we're all really employed by MS to make you buy all the 360 stuff.... :D I've cleared my diary for Dec 2nd and booked the day off work. Buy a case of beer and see you there :smashin:

soleus

Standard Member
WhiteHartMart said:
GT is the same as my username.

Games preordered for Dec 2 = PDZ, CoD2, Kameo, PGR3! :thumbsup: (oh and maybe DOA4!)

Fancy seeing you here mate ;) :smashin:

Well, I've got pre-ordered COD2, PDZ, PGR3 which should keep me happy for a while.

Oh yeah, GT is soldude :)

WhiteHartMart

Distinguished Member
Allo mate - you shouldn't be here - go away and order that LCD!! :D

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom