360 camera

andytabor

Will you have the option to have pictures from the camera as your gamer picture when the camera is released? thanks in advance if anyone knows.

C225

Distinguished Member
I think it will allow you to make your personal gamer picture a picture from the camera so only people in your friends list will see it as you gamer picture.

C225

Distinguished Member
cant remember the exact date but it is around the start of october

Batch

19th September 2006 to be more exact

C225

Distinguished Member
Batch said:
19th September 2006 to be more exact

That is for america it is the start of october for europe

Batch

The director of programming for Microsoft's Xbox Live, announced that the Xbox Live Vision camera will be released in the US and Europe on September 19th. Using the XLV camera gamers will be able to create a custom gamertag photo, send photo messages, and chat over Xbox Live. Some Xbox Live games will support the camera lke Uno and Texas Hold ‘Em Poker.

This is what i was going on!

C225

Distinguished Member
sorry i thought that one of major nelsons podcasts after that statement changed the europe date. Mabey wrong though.

Batch

We'll just have to wait and find out :)

Pebb

Distinguished Member
Rommi you know the 360 webcam will make Xbox 360 live the greatest dating service for people lol. But Xbox 360 live is already the greatest family drama over the headset on the web service lol.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom