360 bites the dust

xfiles_92

Standard Member
My second 360 has bit the dust, knew it was on it's way when it started freeze up on me. Checkered display, the best one though was RB6 Vegas was in the tray and it told me to insert the disc into a xbox 360 :rotfl:. Well anyway last was playing retrieve I think it was and it told me the disk was dirty :( and since then it just locks up after a couple of mins. :mad:

Will have to get it sent off to gameplay after xmas dont want it lost in xmas post, luckly I am going away for xmas otherwise I be getting withdrawal symptoms :D

xfiles_92

SNuRCHeR

Standard Member
got the UPS collection sticker through today from microsoft. being picked up tomorrow

looks like no 360 for me over xmas :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

looks like i got play the bloody wii (just hope my componant cable arrives from play asia soon !!)

booooo microsoft !!!!!!

I love you................and i hate you........

Ryanmixu

Novice Member
can someone help me with tracking my 360 was picked up on friday and when I check tracking it says returned to shipper??? dsoes that mean microsoft or me??

Br0ken

Distinguished Member
Does a checkered display mean the xbox 360 is faulty? It has happened once to me.
Has it happened once sometime ago? or recently? I'd say if its just been that one occurrance that it might be just one of those things, but make sure you're keeping it well ventilated.

kidgloves

Novice Member
Does a checkered display mean the xbox 360 is faulty? It has happened once to me.
Thats what happened to mine before it died. It got progressively worse until it wouldn't boot at all. Something to do with the graphics chip i think. Turned my replacement on today and had a similar thing but only slightly. Hope its not dying as well :(

cojae

Standard Member
The checkered display happened yesterday. I dunno if it could of been because the room was very hot the day before.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom