360 Arcade stick

dave1de

Been searching for this, but havn't come accross anything.

Does anybody have one of these arcade sticks?:

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/3305898/Xbox_360_Arcade_Gamestick/Product.html

It looks pritty good to me, you also get 3 games with it. As I have finally got a 360 that I am happy with I have been downloading all my old games again, and was thinking of buying this (as I am a big fan of the arcade)

Heres a review with some good pics:

http://hardware.teamxbox.com/reviews/xbox-360/71/Mad-Catz-Arcade-GameStick/p1/

bishman

I can't work that thing out, it just looks weird to me. I'm not too worried though as I have one of these:
doa4stick.jpg

Steve-L

Very interesting - the Madcatz looks great, the paddle feature is a nice idea but doubt it will have much use. I'd love to get a decent joystick - something along the lines of a Zipstick which was my weapon of choice... Have to say neither of those sticks looked like they would be easy to use with your right hand as the sticks are both on the left... :(

bishman

Have to say neither of those sticks looked like they would be easy to use with your right hand as the sticks are both on the left... :(
I agree to an extent but it does depend on the game. In the arcades you'd be hard pushed to find a right handed stick, with the standard layout being stick on the left and buttons on the right. I wouldn't fancy playing something like Sensi or Kick Off 2 with the stick in my left hand but for something like Galaga, SFII or Tapper, it's perfect.

SIK

I bought a 2-player X-Arcade stick a couple of years back especially for playing Robotron via MAMEX on my original XBox. :thumbsup:

It's a great stick (perfect arcade feel) but the company are having trouble releasing a 360 adapter for it because of Microsoft's current policy of tightly controlling peripherals.:mad:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom