• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

360 Arcade - 5 free arcade games. Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkD75

Established Member
Hi ,
I received a 360 Arcade for xmas, but i haven't got a disc with the 5 free games.
How do you get theses games.
Please help.
Thanks,
Mark

smallclanger

Prominent Member
Hi ,
I received a 360 Arcade for xmas, but i haven't got a disc with the 5 free games.
How do you get theses games.
Please help.
Thanks,
Mark

I dunno much about the Arcade system, but doesnt it come with a memory stick with arcade games preloaded?

Kirby

Established Member
The disk should have been in the box in its own case, take it back if it is missing and get a pack with everything in it.

Immortaleffectz

Established Member
Yea you should have got a disc or something with them on. I would go back to where you got your console from and have a word. :)

MarkD75

Established Member
Thanks for the posts.
~There was nothing on the memory stick and no disc :(

Will go back to gamestation.

oddfeld

Established Member
Is there a scratchcard (or five?) with serial numbers to download the games from Xbox live?

Scattle

Standard Member
Hi, I got an arcade system as well, when I first opened it up I couldn't see it either. It's in a case and actually stuck with it's own cardboard down the side of the inside of the box. Have a good look it is there :smashin:

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
seeing as the problem has been avoided,and the OP has found his games,ill close this,as an issue has been avoided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom