• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

360 acting weird!!!

andytabor

my 360 developed a couple of problems today, i say problems they seem to be more weird quirks than actual problems, firstly it turned its self on!! maybe some sort of nearby wireless device activated it somehow?? i know it couldnt be a another controller as they have to be connected to the console and i only have 1 and it was about 10 feet away from me so i was pretty baffled by that, anyone else experienced this kind of thing?? also y'know how if your console is vertical or horizontal the ring of light changes to the correct orientation, my 360 is vertical, the ring of light switches between horizontal and vertical without me touching the console, the 360 is on a completely flat surface and it isnt in a position where it could over-heat and it wasnt knocked or moved, its sort of distracting, looks like its flashing sometimes, i figured the orientation sensor must be busted or something, its fine in horizontal but i dont really have enough room next to my tv to have it in this position. as i said not really big problems but annoying none the less!!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom