360 accelerometer

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by johnnyjb, Apr 24, 2007.

1. johnnyjb

johnnyjb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    http://www.mutatedmods.com/ Did any one know anything bout this.Ive not bein takin notice of gaming news in the last few months so this could be ancient news sorry if it is

2. cheesyslug

cheesyslug

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Nice find mate, news to me anyway:smashin:

Interesting that someone has noticed that xb360 is the only "next-gen" (or is it current-gen now?) console without motion sensing technology, I'd be interested in checking it out, however..... you thought a Wii remote was pricey?

"the boards can be purchased pre-installed for $144.99 including the cost of a genuine wireless controller."

Even with our friendly exchange rate at the moment, £75+ is steep:eek:

3. ukkev2000

ukkev2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    to be fair though the bloke's designed his own PCB and sourced the devices, that's the difference between making 50 and making 5 million :thumbsup:

At least now you can know how rubbish it is controlling a car by waving your controller about- it's wheel for me, every time

4. brav

brav

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    I saw the mod a few months ago, but now it is looking very professional, Nicely thought out, where you can set to each stick or calibrate the zero point.

Obviously only certain games will work well. I used to love the freestyle pro, work really well with motocross madness but not really for driving games compared to a wheel. Not bad for flying games