1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

36" Tosh Strata sound problem !

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by whiteswan, Aug 30, 2003.

1. whiteswan

Dec 9, 2002
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Okay bought one of these earlier this year but the component input had a problem with prog scan it has been recently exchanged for a new one.

The problem I have with this one is that the sound through the tv is very bassy and vibrates the cabinet - now this happens even at relatively low volume - say 23-30 on the volume display.

It's more noticable on AV1 - Sky and Tivo - i even turn the bass down to a minus figure but the vibration still happens - it was up at +25 on the earlier set I had with no problems.

Now I don't want to turn into a problem customer - it was very good of the shop to give me a brand new set after 7 months of owning one, has anybody got any ideas?

Btw - my on/off button broke on the earlier set and this one doesn't feel too good either - anybody else?

It may seem like I am knocking the set but I am not - it is by far the best crt tv I have ever owned, the cabinet rocks as you can hide loads of stuff underneath it and just close it up.

Thanks in advance.

Dave, Oldham.