1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

35" ct35g25b panasonic television buzzes w/no picture

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by christopher21, Oct 21, 2005.

Tags:
  1. christopher21

christopher21

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello I recently acquired a panasonic television that buzzes in the back when the power button is pressed. (like my wife) The only way to power it down is to unplug it. There is also no picture. Is there something that I should try to look for first? I have not taken it apart to look at yet. Any help would be great.

2. christopher21

christopher21

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    SURELY someone knows something about this @&%$ tv... I have had it a day and already I hate it. Please help --- don't make me kill it. I mean it I am crazy. It will have a short life span. for the love of god, don't make me do it. I am desperate. seriously. any tips? :lease: :suicide:

3. TankTopLover

TankTopLover

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +187
    Get a replacement? :rolleyes:

4. JayCee

JayCee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,910
    I suspect your set isn't a Euoropean or UK model but built for the USA market.
    You are more likely to get help posting it in a USA based forum...although if the set is new why not just call the place you bought it?

5. christopher21

christopher21

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    although I respect stuarts humor-- it really doesn't help. I found it next to the road four houses down from mine. The tv looks like it is in great shape. I would love to fix it. I don't have the $$ to just go buy one. I didn't realize european sets were different than here in the states. thanks anyway