1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

32zt29 - JL Price Match - RGB loopthrough

Discussion in 'TVs' started by topmba, Feb 16, 2003.

1. topmba

topmba

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    l would love to get John Lewis in MK to order a tosh32zt29 in and price match it with robertsons-online price of £1005.

The only local stockist is Comet at a crazy £1700, meaning you pay a premium of £700 (over the zp model) for: - an integrated digital receiver and DD decoder without sub plus 4 crap sat speakers. (AT Robertsons the difference betwix these 2 model is c£100. However for the 36" models they charge £300 for extra idtv DD). Hardly itemised pricing.

My problem is these tellys only have one RGB. I have an Ondigital (freeview) Phillips receiver(it takes ages to flick through channels) with RGB out but not RGB in - I cannot loop through the Dansai 1010 DVD player. The IDTV would sort this.

Is it true that you can loop through RGB signals with a SKY digibox? It may be £120 well spent.

2. kwangomango

kwangomango

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    I too wanted the 32ZT29 but JL don't sell this model. Instead i ordered the 32ZD26 from them this afternoon for £849. I'm lucky in that both my DVD player and Pace 735 ITVDigtal box both have RGB passthrough on there second scart sockets. The 735 can be had on eBay for about £50. Remember that the Robertsons shop price is more than their online price. It is the shop price you will probably need for a price match.

3. topmba

topmba

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    A separate Freeview receiver is also handy in so far as it can be used as a Digital radio tuner, with the TV switch off, if connected to an amp. It now features Radio 1,2,3 and 4 and many others.

Does anyone know how to adjust TILT on the 32" strata through the service menu?