32ZP48 - Sound & Auto Switching

simoragn

Standard Member
Reaction score
Just recieved a Tosh 32ZP48 (after weeks of nonsense with Digital Direct - i'll never use them again).
I'm loving the telly so far but just a couple of things:

i) Does anyone have any recommended sound settings for treble, bass, and super sub woofer (or whatever it's called)?

ii) The auto switching between 16:9 and 4:3 from Sky source doesn't work. works fine on DVD (ext 4 prg scan) but no Sky (Ext1 RGB). Anyone else have this problem?

Can anyone help?

simoragn said:
Just recieved a Tosh 32ZP48 (after weeks of nonsense with Digital
ii) The auto switching between 16:9 and 4:3 from Sky source doesn't work. works fine on DVD (ext 4 prg scan) but no Sky (Ext1 RGB). Anyone else have this problem?

Works fine on our 32ZP48. Have you checked that it's switched on in the Sky setup menu? Also might be worth trying a different SCART lead.

not sure about the sub, but in general, bass and treble should be 'flat' as that is how sound should be

I've been having an audio problem with Sky, I've only got the two front speakers plugged in at the moment, but when set to Dolby 3 (or any other setting) all the sound from Sky (connected by Scart) comes out of the left speaker, with nothing coming from the center or right speakers.

When using my XBox or watching DVDs the sound is coming out of all 3 speakers. Anyone got any idea what's going on?

EDIT - Haha, sorry for all these trouble posts as of late, this one at least has been resolved. Tried a different Scart lead and everything was fine and dandy. :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom