• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

32zp48 or tx32pd50 ??????????

F

fdxd

the pd50. The Toshiba has been nothing but a hassle so far. I dont accept a flawed picture as normal. Toshiba have a history of having screen with incorrect geometry.

spocktra

Both tvs are excellent.You need to get a good demo of both to see which suits you best.Take your own dvd player or sky box with you to see which one suits you better.I can tell you the pd will be fantastic with dvd .The tosh is excellent and sounds great.I had a pd30 and returned it for a few faults but mainly because with sky, the picture processing was spoiling rather than improving the image.Hence the swap to the tosh.

red16v

I thoroughly recommend the Toshiba 32Zp48. I have no experience of the Pansonic so can't make any comment. As 'Spocktra' says try and 'see' you own DVD on each machine in a shop - any reputable dealer will patch this up for you. Regards, yt.

E

echodeck

what about the phillips pw95909 i am nearly read toorder the pd50 prefer the looks although similar to the tosh £826 with delivery .....

spocktra

echodeck said:
what about the phillips pw95909 i am nearly read toorder the pd50 prefer the looks although similar to the tosh £826 with delivery .....
Have seen the 9509 running and wasnt impressed.Like i mentioned before demos are the only way.Dont go by magazine reviews.They are very biased and not subjected to all day every day viewing.They also use reference components, which i certainly cant afford.£10,000 dvd player,£500 mains filters etc etc .Not really joe public systems.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom